Geographical Information Systems and Location Based Services are now being used in a wide range of applications and organisations. The growing need for geo-localisation is naturally boosting the demand for efficient and affordable data collection solutions. Spectra Precision is leading the democratisation of GNSS, enabling wider access to professional mapping. With MobileMapper 20, Spectra Precision makes it possible to deploy a professional accurate GIS receiver to any field work force.
Secure Your Field Work
• A wide range of capabilities in a compact, lightweight design
• Several days of battery life
• Rugged and reliable
Unpack and Start Logging
• Ready-to-use complete mapping solution for field and office
• User friendly Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5
• Easy-to-use software for short learning curve and quick logging operations
Ideal for Data Maintenance or Inspection
• Log your assets in real-time with 1 to 2 meter accuracy
• Connect field and office work force for maximum productivity
• Achieve half meter accuracy with post-processing
MobileMapper Field and Office Software: A Complete Solution
The Spectra Precision MobileMapper software suite includes all GIS features that professionals really need without the burden of complicated and rarely used functions, both on field and office sides. Running on MobileMapper receivers, MobileMapper Field is the perfect solution for GIS data collection, asset management, area measurements, maps creation and updates. The software is very intuitive and easy to use, requiring minimum training. It also provides direct interface to external sensors for a complete solution. The MobileMapper Office tool can be used to differentially post process raw GPS data collected with the MobileMapper Field software. Through an Internet connection, MobileMapper Office can automatically find and download the base data files that will match the collected raw data; it will compute corrected positions automatically.
Tune MobileMapper 20 With Your Applications
With Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 you may upload necessary utilities or software on your MobileMapper 20, to suit your next job. You can collect GIS/GPS points and maps via the GIS application of your choice, either a third party software such as ESRI ArcPad or the proprietary Spectra Precision application.
Features & Benefits
• Real time metre accuracy
• Ready to use mapping solution
• Integrated communications
• Outstanding battery life
• Ruggedised for professional use