Versatile Horizontal/Vertical Levelling Solution
The automatic, self-levelling Spectra Precision® LL400HV Laser Level is the most rugged, long range laser level available, tough enough to handle a wide variety of general construction and vertical alignment applications. Even in harsh job site conditions, the LL400HV delivers consistently reliable and highly accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged LL400HV laser can withstand drops of up to one meter (three feet) onto concrete and tripod tip-overs up to 1.5 meters (five feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dust proofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product. The LL400HV laser’s self-levelling capability and optional RC402N radio remote control result in outstanding accuracy and ease of use.
The advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver provides automatic Grade Match, PlaneLok and Fingerprint function. Grade Match connects different elevations and establishes a sloped reference over unknown ground. As a consequence, it eliminates time consuming manual slope adjustments.
PlaneLok automatically locks on to an existing horizontal elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather. The new unique “Fingerprint” function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with. The CR600 receiver is also an option when a machine mounted display elevation is required.
Features & Benefits
• Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-levelling both in horizontal and vertical
• Handles a wide variety of general construction and vertical alignment applications
• Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions – IP66 environmental rating
• Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
• Minimises power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
• Increases flexibility with optional long range radio remote control allowing automatic Grade Matching capability and automatic PlaneLok in both horizontal and vertical plans
• Comes with choice of CR600 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
• Kits available with system case which contain laser, receiver, tripod and grade rod
• Levelling Accuracy: ± 1.5 mm/30 m, 1/16“ @ 100 ft, 10 arc seconds
• Operating Diameter: appr. 800 m (2600 feet)
• Rotation: 600 rpm
• Laser Type: red diode laser 650 nm
• Laser Class : Class 2, <3.4 mW
• Self-Levelling Range: ± 5° (±9%)
• Levelling Indicators: LED flashes
• Radio Range (HL760): up to 100 m (330 ft)
• Power Source: 10.000 mAh NiMH battery pack
• Battery Life: 47 hours NiMH; 60 hours alkaline
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
• Tripod Attachments: 5/8 x 11 horizontally and vertically
• Dust and Waterproof: Yes – IP66
• Weight: 3.1 kg (6.8 lbs)
• Low Voltage Indication: LED battery indicator
• Low Voltage Disconnection: unit shuts off
• Warranty: 5 Years